Menu
Oreillys
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky F1 on TiVo blacks out for a split second

Hi, every few minutes my Sky F1 HD channel loses picture for a split second. Sound is ok. It seems like it is a VM issue as the logo in the corner goes at the same time.
I first noticed it during the Austrian GP but thought it may have been the OB. It happened again during the British GP and again tonight watching an old Hungarian GP. It's now annoyingly noticeable.

All other channels are fine, it's just the F1 channel.

Anyone else seeing the same thing?
0 Kudos
Fletch33
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky F1 on TiVo blacks out for a split second

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Oreillys,

Welcome into the Community and posting for the first time Smiley Happy

I am sorry that there has been some issues on the TiVo blacking out from time to time, this is never the best.

I would require some additional information and if you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Fletch33
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ben, you'll find some additional information on the link above as a number of us have had the same problem for several weeks and it's not clear if it has been resolved as no one from Virginmedia responds with an update?
0 Kudos
Oreillys
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It was OK yesterday - in a fashion.... no more screen drops but moving parts on the screen were breaking down into lines at times - not smooth transition when a panning shot was watching tyre rotation (god I sound geeky) if you know what I mean.... But not for the whole event. It doesn't seem to happen on any other channel including sports... why just F1?!?!?

0 Kudos