Menu
Shinymatt
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky Cinema in HD

I am coming to the end of my Sky Cinema trial & will shortly be paying (a lot) for it - IF I keep it.

I am struggling to remember a single film that worked in HD in the last 3 months, the best I got when I called up was "oh we have had a few calls about that film sorry".

This is definitely a fob off, I am loath to pay for something that doesn't really work - any thoughts?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Cinema in HD

Hi Shinymatt,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we're grateful to have this and would like to work with you. I'm sorry to hear about the HD side of the Sky Cinema hasn't been the best. I've been running some tests on the TiVo and services in the home, it's clear to see that both services would need some attention and the issues you have experienced would have been attributed to these discovered errors.

I would like to get an engineer out to you as I feel we can remedy this. If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Great to meet you, stay in touch.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Cinema in HD

Hi Shinymatt,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we're grateful to have this and would like to work with you. I'm sorry to hear about the HD side of the Sky Cinema hasn't been the best. I've been running some tests on the TiVo and services in the home, it's clear to see that both services would need some attention and the issues you have experienced would have been attributed to these discovered errors.

I would like to get an engineer out to you as I feel we can remedy this. If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Great to meet you, stay in touch.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know