Sky Atlantic

Is there any talk of Virgin broadcasting Sky Atlantic
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Atlantic

Nope, & the situation is unlikely to change. Sky Atlantic is one of the biggest selling points of the NowTV box, which Sky part owns, & can be used on any broadband connection including those of all its competitors. Why sell through a third party when you can bypass them & sell direct.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
praxis
Superfast
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TBH I am always surprised that Sky Atlantic causes such big deal. If you check the listings most of the stuff shown on the channel are shows that have been around for years example Star Trek TNG.OK I know they have a few exclusive shows like Blue Bloods but TBH I don't think this channels is all it's cracked up to be. ?
0 Kudos
chiefdave
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've just moved from Sky and don't really miss Atlantic. Sure it would be nice to have but the shows I used to watch on there (things like Bored to Death, House of Lies) were literally years behind the US. I guess GoT is their selling point but that's just one show.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Barcolyn,

Thank you and welcome to the Community with your post, I can see you've made some friends already Smiley Happy

Sky Atlantic isn't a channel we have with us, I wouldn't like to put a lid and say it will never be part of us, only it's not with us presently.

We're always looking to improve the services and work with many providers, services and content Smiley Happy

Keep in touch and if there's any announcements, you can find them here Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Barcolyn
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post regarding Sky Atlantic.
I am over in the States now for a few weeks so won't miss it.
Thanks again
0 Kudos