Menu
Ethan07
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky 1?

Hi.

I joined Virgin last week with the TV M package upgraded to the more package and nothing has changed. We don't even have Sky 1 which I thought everyone had. Am I wrong?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky 1?

Hi Ethan07

Thanks for getting in touch about the Sky 1 channel and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I can see that, since your post, the More TV package has activated on your account and you should now have the channels you requested from us.

To check out what's available in that line up, you can take a look at our  Online Channel Guide, a PDF which is kept updated for you to bookmark Smiley Happy

Online orders can take up to 48 hours to process so this may have been the reason for your initial delay.

Please keep in touch and let us know if the channels are working fine for you, and if you need anything else from us.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky 1?

hi ethan 07 sky 1 or sky 1 hd should be available in all channel subscriptions like xl and medium and other package if you subscribe to other channels than the one you currently subscribed to it might change to other channels or it could be different you might not get it i have got sky 1 because im on xl you should get it many thanks jonni
0 Kudos