Menu
meb
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Signed up for Big Kahuna Sports and Movies but got TV XL instead

I signed up for the Big Kahuna Sports and Movies package.  My installation was today (Friday 29/1/16).  When I checked they gave me TV XL?  I haven't got any HD channels and movies and sports channels are greyed out.  Tomorrow's Saturday when I like to watch sports in HD but that's not going to happen.

I signed up for Virgin Phone unlimited with 1000 international minutes instead I got  XL.

I signed up for 3 recordable boxes including 1 Tivo box.  I was going to be given 2, if I hadn't called to confirm.

Really disappointed with service I am getting.  There's so many things already going wrong and I have only had it for less than 1 day.

0 Kudos
keith1829
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signed up for Big Kahuna Sports and Movies but got TV XL instead

This will be the start of many problems.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone customer services & check the account has been set up correctly. If additional non TiVO boxes are incorrectly set up as VHD & not V+HD, you can lose HD channels. Also be aware that Sky Movies & Sports on BK does not include the HD versions as standard. To get the HD versions Sky insist on a supplement of £7 a month being paid on their premium add-on channels.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
meb
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I rang CS. Yes you are correct. They want £7 for Hd sky sport and sky movies.

But they also promised me talk international 1000min. I have an email confirming this. But no CS wants me to send them the email. Then they'll call me back. I really think this is an unscrupulous company.

I still have 14 day cooling off period, so I'm going to cancel. Really hate companies that do this. I've spent hours trying to sort this out.
0 Kudos