Menu
mwyatt80
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Signal and Tivo box

I upgraded to Tv when I moved house, install was 27th Ocotober, needless to say the install was a long painful one for the engineers but anyway since then the service has been crap. Signal mainly is a massive issue, 3 occasions I've had people out because of it. I seems the 100mhz and 700mhz channel ranges just dont want to work (blame it on a roll call in the cabinet) or something. They fix it works for about a week and same thing. I've had enough of it now, the tip of the iceberg is the tivo box does what it wants to do all the time, resets it self turns it self off freezes (did say from the start) but i get "oh its okay they are prone to do this from time to time" latest message tonight is that the service has been interupted and hasnt connected to the servers for more than 30 days??? doesn't change channel, doesnt do anything ... then i get through to stroppy tech tonight who all need sacking by the way they are not much more use than TalkTalk support "I dont' know what you mean" You work for the company mate you tell me. Then I get stopped by a virgin rep telling me all about this new fantastiv V6 box. Well im sorry I want my box changed to one that will provide me for the services i pay for, the signal sorting or I will be going further the TV service is shocking, Now i know why i only stuck to Freesat in the old property and just having phone and broadband off of you!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signal and Tivo box

Helo mwyatt80,

Thanks for letting us know about this on the community and I'm very sorry for the trouble you've experienced so far.

I hope we're able to get this resolved so I would like to arrange for one of our engineers to visit your property and investigate this further.

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos