Menu
alliejb
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Shows disappeared!

Hi, really hope someone can help me.  My shows were at about 75% but have gone down to 41%.  I've checked recently deleted but there are only the last 3 shows there I deleted yesterday.  I'm very upset as there were some shows I really wanted to watch plus keep on there.  If anyone can suggest something I would be very grateful. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shows disappeared!

Hi alliejb,

A warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that some of your recordings have gone missing.  I know how hugely annoying this can be.  

Have you rebooted the TiVo®?  If not, give this a try.  In some cases this has restored the recordings back, not all cases.  If this doesn't work sadly they will have been lost and unrecoverable.  I am massively sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

If the reboot doesn't work, check our On Demand Guide  and see if anything you want to watch is available there for you.  Hopefully all won't be lost for you. Let me know how you get on.

Collette Smiley Happy 

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Monalie
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shows disappeared!

This also happened to me about 2 weeks ago, lost a massive amount of recordings for no apparent reason, and rebooting made no difference.

0 Kudos