Menu
JimboX
Up to speed
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Short changed

On 16th January VM emailed me and offered 6 weeks of Sky Sports free. Now after only 5 weeks they're going to stop it telling me that I've had my 6 weeks. Where's the honour in that?

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Short changed

How can you be short changed when you didn't pay in the first place, if it's free you don't have a case.
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

JimboX wrote:

On 16th January VM emailed me and offered 6 weeks of Sky Sports free. Now after only 5 weeks they're going to stop it telling me that I've had my 6 weeks. Where's the honour in that?

Out of interest, how were you told?

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
JimboX
Up to speed
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

It's just a figure of speech!
0 Kudos
JimboX
Up to speed
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

By email - and what's a saccharine post?
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

JimboX wrote:
By email - and what's a saccharine post?

Interesting, I got my email on 16/01 as you did but have not, yet, received your other email.

As regards a saccharine post, the VM Censorship team have banned me on a couple of occasions for being too critical so nowadays all my posts are suger-sweet, or something like that Smiley Happy

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
JimboX
Up to speed
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Well I had Sky Sports for only 5 weeks, was able to access them through the EPG and record, but today when I checked I can't now access the programmes as they're all greyed out and one of VM's overseas contacts, via the phone, tells me that he thinks that aws are only an agency acting for VM, that they only work Monday to Friday, and that it will probably be sorted on Monday - note the word "probably". I'm waiting patiently the see what's happening to the offer.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Still got them here.

Real Madrid on 515. Might be preferable to BT Sport as I can't stand Chelsea.

¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
JimboX
Up to speed
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Frankly I can't stand football - I'm a rugby man myself (union and league) - how's that for a saccharine post?
0 Kudos