Menu
Mstaples3181
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Services installed today, v+hd box in my bedroom shiws ld30 switches off then two minutes later on

I have had all my services installed today, TiVo box in lounge works fine, Internet and phone fine but the additional box in my bedroom keeps freezing and I have to reset everything or the ld30 message comes up switches everything off then restarts and plays the programme again. What is wrong with it?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Services installed today, v+hd box in my bedroom shiws ld30 switches off then two minutes later on

It could be a signal issue, but is more than likely a poorly refurbished V+ box. Call the faults team on 150 & they can get it looked at. You can also contact them via online chat (use the "Contact Us" link below), or wait a day or so for a response from the Forum Team here.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Services installed today, v+hd box in my bedroom shiws ld30 switches off then two minutes lat...

Hi Mstaples3181,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'll be happy to help sort out this error you're getting on the V+ box.  

Can you please let me know if the thick white lead is screwed on tightly and securely at the back of the box?  I have taken a look at your box remotely and I am unable to get a full reading, most likely due to the fault you have reported.

Please keep me posted, if the fault is still present let me know.  I'm here to help.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos