Menu
Arnie47
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Service issues

I've just signed up to virgin media, just over a month ago, and it's been a farce since the beginning. I've now got no tv or Internet for 2days due to fault. Is this something that occurs frequently as I'm beginning to regret switching from my old provider. I can't believe it's still not fixed from midnight last night until possibly tomorrow, what are the engineers doing? Has anyone else had this issue in the past and is this a frequent occurance?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service issues

I find the service very reliable. There are occasional breakdowns on the local network, and these can sometimes take a day or so to troubleshoot.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service issues

Hi Arnie47, 

Thanks for posting! I appreciate you letting us know about your issues with your broadband being off for a few days, I know this can be annoying so apologies for any bother.

I have tested things from here and both of your upstream power levels are a little too low, this will explain some performance issues. I would need to arrange for an engineer to attend and investigate things further for you.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets booked and secured for you.

Take care,

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos