Menu
Clive53
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Service from VirginMedia

Long time customer of Virgin since takeover from Tele west, but now very disappointed.

We are moving house next week. Last week I went into a Virgin Media store in Birmingham to arrange transfer of Broadband/TV/Phone to new address. was told they could not do it and to phone 150

I telephoned 150 to ask for this service. I was told they could not do this either as this was a very complicated procedure. I was told to end my contract and return my router.

We are moving to a brand new home. Virgin has all Green cabling to front door, Supply both sides of house and other side of road, yet wont supply us.

I have checked with both BT and Sky they have no issues on supplying us.

OK Virgin if you don't want business I can go elsewhere. But why are you like this?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service from VirginMedia

This is the advice given to movers (if you havn't found it already):

http://store.virginmedia.com/movers.html

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Clive53
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service from VirginMedia

Thanks for reply,

as I pointed out, cable is to front door, even the cable box is by house, same side of road. Postcode on BT shows service available and confirmed on phone. Virgin said a few weeks ago, they are ahead of competitors to get contracts. Not so, I need a service, if Virgin say to complicated, then I suppose I have no choose but to go elsewhere. Unless they can sort soon.

0 Kudos