Menu
Princebusteruk
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Service down in London N9

Hi we are getting no service in London N9, TV or broadband ! Does anyone have similar problem or could shed any light on it? We've done all the usual restart stuff.
Many thanks
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service down in London N9

Princebusteruk wrote:
Hi we are getting no service in London N9, TV or broadband ! Does anyone have similar problem or could shed any light on it? We've done all the usual restart stuff.
Many thanks

As you can still connect, try Check Service Status (top right of this page) or on a VM phone dial 150 and prompts  1  >  1  and see if there is an automated message about an outage in your area.   There seem to be a lot of VM network outages this evening, I've just experienced one myself.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service down in London N9

HI Princebusteruk

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently.

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end unfortunately. If you're still experiencing the problem and you'd like me to take a look, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos