Menu
wjf152
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Series Link on V+

I have got no series link yellow button on any favourites channel . Works ok on tv guide and not there after a reboot .

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Series Link on V+

Hi wjf152,

Just checking back with you to see how your service is working now. 

Please let me know how it's going after I sent the signals to your box yesterday.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi wjf152,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with your TV Guide functions not working properly. 

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. The test results show that there is no issue with the box. I've sent a new signal to your box to refresh the signal.

Could you please do a full reboot of your box and let me know how you get on with that. Hopefully, this will bring the EPG back into play correctly, but if it doesn't, then I'll need to investigate this further.

Cheers.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi wjf152,

Just checking back with you to see how your service is working now. 

Please let me know how it's going after I sent the signals to your box yesterday.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
wjf152
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have just checked the series link status and those programmes that were not showing as series link are now all ok . The particular issue seemed to be with channel 5 HD  (150) which I have seen mentioned on here before . As a matter of interest the CS rep I talked to suggested that I contact channel 5 about this issue which I though a bit odd , but as all is ok nothing further needs to be done .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi wjf152,

Thanks for coming back to us with an update Smiley Happy

I'm glad to hear all is ok now for you.  If you do have any further queries, don't hesitate to get in touch.

We're here to help if oyu need us.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos