Menu
GC1028
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Screen pixelating and sound break up

I have V+ box in the last few days have noticed that the picture quality for any of the channels I watch I get interference of picture breaking up (line of pixel squares across screen or whole screen pixelates) and sound breaks up as well. Does anyone know whats causing this?

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Screen pixelating and sound break up

Either your box is not long for this world, or you have signal issues.

For the fastest resolution, give them a ring!

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello GC1028,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing a poor picture.

I would like to arrange for one of the team to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
GC1028
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Apologies for the late reply back to you. I did ring VM about this plus I had a billing issue. As they could see I had an old V+ box, our conversation lead them to being offering me the new V6 box which I should be getting just before Christmas.

Have a good Christmas.

Regards 

GC1028

0 Kudos