Menu
aph123
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Scam or not

I regularly get mail from "Virgin Media & Maru/edrAdd contact" for my views. They all start "This is a message in Mime Format. If you see this, your mail reader does not support this format." Local Virgin shop say it is a scam and ignore it. Is this true? I would like to tell Virgin what I think about their programme guide. Any suggestions as to how?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Scam or not

Hi Aph123,

Thank you for your post and also asking about giving feedback, we really appreciate it. You're in the right place as this is where we can talk about ideas and answer questions you may have.

As for the Scam, it's not something we would send out TBH so I would ignore it.

Tell us your thoughts on the EPG Smiley Happy

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
aph123
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Scam or not

You invited comments on your EPG. I watch more sport than any thing else and in this regard it is very poor. L ast evening (Sat 15th Oct) your EPG had Sky showing live international football, N Ireland v San Marino. This took place the previous week. You have shown live golf and cricket taking place a week or more after the event (note that recordings of the events are not being broadcast at the  "live" times). Live championship football was advertised weeks after the season had ended. Premier sports was shown several times as the current programme not available in the UK when it was broadcasting live GAA and consequently I missed some. I am aware that sports schedules change at very short notice but this does not apply to any of my examples. On a related subject regarding catch up TV. "The Yorkshire Vet" is on Channel 5, Tuesday 2000hrs. It does not appear on your catch up TV. When going via the "By Day" menu the programme shown on Channel 5 at the relevant time is in fact form 5 star although you claim it is from 5. Sky EPG showed for 7 days ahead but as far as I can make your is only for 1 day which is a pity.

0 Kudos