Menu
CragratRM
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SamsungV+ HD Box problems

My Samsung V+ HD box seems to have frozen and the only thing it shows on the box is the word STOP. I have tried all the usual disconnecting,switching back on again,changed batteries in the remote,checked all the leads are connected etc. When I go to HDMI on my TV it says NO Signal. It's a spare TV in the bedroom and the main TV is working fine with the Virgin Box. Any ideas?

RMCragrat

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SamsungV+ HD Box problems

STOP stuck on the box usually means a failure. More than likley the box will need replacing. Time to think about a second TiVO if you were considering one. They are only £1 a month more than your second V+ under the latest pricing, & you will get a replacement box thats far newer than the refurb V+ you will get on a fault swap.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

STOP stuck on the box usually means a failure. More than likley the box will need replacing. Time to think about a second TiVO if you were considering one. They are only £1 a month more than your second V+ under the latest pricing, & you will get a replacement box thats far newer than the refurb V+ you will get on a fault swap.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

CragratRM
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the help. It's probably time for a change from Virgin. The Broadband they keep going on about is very slow in my area and my bills keep going up for very little reason.
0 Kudos