Menu
Milambar
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Samsung box swapped for a TiVo

Due to a recent retentions deal, I was upgraded from a silver SAMSUNG TV decoder box, to a new TiVo unit. The TiVo unit was delivered today.

I know that I am required to send the SAMSUNG box back, within 10 days and if I don't that there is a £150 charge. However no shipping container or details has been provided to actually enable me to return it.

Keeping in mind that I am flying out of the UK in 4 days to start a 2 week vacation, unless I get said shipping container and details to enable me to send it back, within the next 3 days, the 10 day deadline is going to be impossible for me to meet.

Please advise.

0 Kudos
Milambar
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Samsung box swapped for a TiVo

I called in, and apparently the old silver Samsung boxes are so old, they told me to just recycle it, and that they don't require it back which is why there was no shipping label or carton provided. They apologised that I wasn't informed that I was to recycle it. 

So everything is sorted. This thread can be closed.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Samsung box swapped for a TiVo

Hi Milambar,

Thank you for coming in and posting again, I'm sorry that we've not been in touch with you sooner.

I'm chuffed that you've been able to find the info you need, a quick search on the Forum can help this in the future and of course an questions will be answered by one of the Team or forum members.

Many thanks for taking the time to write in and speak to you again soon. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos