Menu
GR3iGM
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Samsung box stuck on PL59

Hi, my box has been freezing every few hours the past few days but worked fine once I rebooted it however have come in today and went to switch it on and it's displaying PL59. I'very tried rebooting it however it still gets stuck at PL59. All other boxes in my house are working fine.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Samsung box stuck on PL59

Boxes failing in the preload part of the boot sequence usually have a problem with the firmware. Give faults a call on 151 from a VM Landine (150 from VM Mobile) or call 0345 454 1111. Box replacement is the likely outcome.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello GR3iGM,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear this is happening with your Virgin box.

I would like to take a look into this for you but I will need to gain access to your account so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
GR3iGM
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose, I should have posted again. I called the other night and it was sorted over the phone. Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's okay, very pleased to hear it's all working Smiley Happy

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos