Menu
Moz
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Samsung V+ box turn off standby?

I can't seem to find this option when scrolling through the settings. Any help appreciated Smiley Happy

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Samsung V+ box turn off standby?

Turning off the clock display is the only power save option available with the V+. Its old technology & went out of production 6 years ago, so don't expect all the modern "bells & whistles" the latest boxes have.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What do you mean by "Turn off standby"?

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Moz
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

nodrogd wrote:

What do you mean by "Turn off standby"?

I'm assuming the V+ has a power saving standby mode that can be turned on or off like the Tivo as there is an option in the V+ box settings to "turn off clock when in standby" but I can't see anything else?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Turning off the clock display is the only power save option available with the V+. Its old technology & went out of production 6 years ago, so don't expect all the modern "bells & whistles" the latest boxes have.

SU1617jpeg.jpg