Flag for a moderator

Samsung V Hd Box No Power

Hi, the above V HD Box has no sign of life
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Samsung V Hd Box No Power

Hi there Colettejill, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you set top box was having issues over the weekend. 

I've done some investigations, and it appears that you called in after making this post, and a technician has been out and got things working again for you.

Should you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to ask. 

Apologies again for any disruption caused. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Colettejill
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes upgraded to tivo and 100mb broadband but its now so slow i wish i not bothered, very dissapointed !!

Regards

Colette

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colettejill,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a slow service.  I'd like to help speed things up for you and find out what's happening.

Can you tell me a bit more about exactly what it slow please?  Is it the TiVo® or the Broadband or both? 

I have taken an initial look at the TiVo® service and all looks ok with the signal at present and there's no high demand issue present.  I can check this further for you no problem, tell me more about exactly what's happening and I will be happy to help Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Colettejill
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, its the broadband that's slow and TiVo when using you tube... it was far better before the upgrade.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collettejill,

Thank you very much for coming back to the Community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear about the box with no power, I can certainly see this and would like to get an engineer out to you ASAP.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Colettejill
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

100m Vivid is so much slower than the 60m i had before upgrading

Hi, the broadband is still slow and TiVo also when using you tube etc... it was far better before i upgraded to this vivid 100m... so much for super fast fiber optic, i would like to go back to the setup that i had before, at least i used to get the 60m most of the time..... the speed check just now showed approx 6 when it should be 100.

Looks like it was the wrong decision to upgrade after all... I'm not getting the service i expect and pay for.

0 Kudos