Menu
PhilRG
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

SHARP AQUOS Sharp LC50LD271K tivo remote code

Hi all.

I have been through the instructions for the tivo remote, doing channel up after tv and clear - no code could be found that worked for volume and standby functions. I also tried every SHARP code on the code pdf, also to no avail.

I cannot find any information to tell me what I can do if both of these do not have a code that works for my TV.

Does anyone know of a code that works or know anything else I can do?

TIA,
Phil
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: SHARP AQUOS Sharp LC50LD271K tivo remote code

Hi PhilRG,

Thank you for you post about the Sharp TV you have, I'm sorry that this hasn't worked for you. 

Providing that you have checked the codes for TiVo and the remote control guide, you should have been able to control the TV with the remote. These are the most up to date codes that we have. 

Thank you and hope that this has cleared any questions up.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
PhilRG
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Unfortunately I am still unable to use my virgin remote to control the sound, I have waited for some time now and it still hasn't found an updated code that works with my TV.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi PhilRG,

Thanks for the update and I'm sorry to hear you still haven't found the relevant code for your TV yet for the volume control.  If the code list hasn't got the correct code, then the best thing to do is contact the Customer Support team for your TV set and they will be able to find the relevant code for you.

We do try and keep up to date with the list of codes but isn't always possible due to the high number of brands/models out there and coming out all the time.  

I hope you have some luck with them and that you find the correct code.

Let us know how you get on.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos