Menu
janga1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SG5 Hitchin March April 2017

Hi

What's happening with TV in SG5 Hitchin (March/April 2017) please? On demand, catch up and the TV Guide haven't been working for two weeks which is getting a little frustrating.  I keep getting an email saying 'we know what's wrong and an engineer is on the way' but the green light has been flashing on my TIVO box for about 2 weeks now.  Anyone know what the problem is and when it might be fixed?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SG5 Hitchin March April 2017

Hi janga1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy

Apologies to hear that you are having an issue with your TV Service. Since posting, I can see you have called in and an engineer has been arranged. 

How are things looking after the visit? Any better?

Come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
janga1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SG5 Hitchin March April 2017

Hi Kath, thank you for your message.  The answer is 'yes and no'. It seems there was something wrong with my TiVo box which was replaced and sorted thank you for that.  It was only done yesterday and everything seems to be ok, but we haven't had time to use it a great deal.  However,  I am still getting automatically emails from VM about fault ref F005076052. The email says 'an engineer is on their way' and gives a date.  When the date passes I get another email to say 'an engineer is on the way' with a new date! That has been going on for about two weeks now.  It relates to on demand not working in my area.  

J

0 Kudos