Menu
derekgb
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

SD Version of Madam Secretary on Sky Living on Demand is missing

What happened to the non hd version of madame secretary on sky living on demand? Are non hd customers becoming second class and therefore less important when listing programs on the on demand service?

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv program

Hi derekgb,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I just wanted to pop by and let you know we are currently working to resolve an issue we are aware of regarding missing episodes of Madam Secretary.  We have had a few reports of this and we're working to resolve this as soon as we can.

Currently we're hoping to have this resolved by 21st March, we will have an update by then.  If they are still missing beyond this time, please don't hesitate to give us a shout and request an update.  The reference number for this is: F004299290.  

I'm sorry for the inconvenienced caused.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv program

Hi derekgb,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I just wanted to pop by and let you know we are currently working to resolve an issue we are aware of regarding missing episodes of Madam Secretary.  We have had a few reports of this and we're working to resolve this as soon as we can.

Currently we're hoping to have this resolved by 21st March, we will have an update by then.  If they are still missing beyond this time, please don't hesitate to give us a shout and request an update.  The reference number for this is: F004299290.  

I'm sorry for the inconvenienced caused.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out