Menu
Littleal
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Rugby am

Can anybody tell me if I can get rugby am on any of the virgin media channels plz

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rugby am

Rugby am provides programmes to some new Local TV stations. Most of these are only available on terrestrial Freeview (Channel 8). Some of these channels have also chosen to join Virgin cable, but coverage is very limited due to licencing restrictions. If a local TV channel is available on your part of the Virgin network, you will find it on Channel 159.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Littleal
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Rugby Am

Ca anybody tell me if I can get rugby am on virgin media if yes what Chanel plz as I cannot get channel 159

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rugby Am

THREADS MERGED

If there are no local TV channels in your area, or if there are, but they have decided not to join Virgin Media, then you will not get anything on channel 159. As I have said before, you can only get Rugby AM via local TV channels.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rugby Am

Hi Littleal,

Thank you for coming in and posting your question, it's great to see you posting again Smiley Happy

I'm please to say that the Rugby AM is available on channel 159 and here's a link to their website to keep you up to date Smiley Happy

Keep in touch and hope I've been able t answer your question.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos