Menu
ronan
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Revert To VHD box from TiVo

Can i Revert To VHD box from TiVo ?

I got the TiVo box as a loyalty bonus and  decided to try it out hoping to be able to revert if i didn't like it...have to admit i am not  great fan....it's slow and my wife hates it as it is noisy....the on demand is also much slower than the VHD one i had before.

Can i go back to the VHD box?

When i try to connect the VHD box it only allows a minimal amount of channels.

Help please Smiley Embarassed

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Revert To VHD box from TiVo

The viewing card used by the VHD will have been deactivated when you changed boxes. Also the VHD is no longer attached to your account, so is effectively illegally connected if you try use it.

The VHD along with the V+ boxes is operating on a legacy platform that is being phased out, so I'm afraid you have no hope of going back. Indeed the TiVO you have is gradually being replaced with the new V6 box.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

ronan
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks....thought as much...how do i get this new V6 box ??

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ring up :-)

Pricing details here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/TiVo-V6-Pricing-Explained/td-p/3281148/jump-to/firs...

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
ronan
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks

Now that i can't revert i might just stick with the TiVo and get my wife a set of ear plugs....thanks to all Smiley Wink
0 Kudos