Menu
tomsweetman
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Returning equipment

Hi I've just had a new hd box set out, I've had to return these in the past when they have gone faulty but have just got of the phone to your customer services and they have told me this is no longer the case. Please could you let know if you want this back or not as I don't want to be charged for equipment that no longer works. Many thanks

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Returning equipment

VM are now only asking for Tivo boxes back, any older TV boxes should be dropped off at your nearest recycling centre that accepts small electrical items.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

VM are now only asking for Tivo boxes back, any older TV boxes should be dropped off at your nearest recycling centre that accepts small electrical items.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

tomsweetman
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for the quick answer.
themeff123
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i have recently paid my bill for the broadband and tv i got from u in nov 2016 i have tryed to contact virgin regarding that my tv channel box has vroken an that i need a new 1 i have done without tv now for over two weeks only broadband is on i am still waitin for somebody to come out to put a line in which i am paying for but never had i hope u listen 2 me this time if not am making a complaint and changeing to a other company  i have rights this is noy right 

0 Kudos