Menu
mrdee0
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Return of old Virgin box-problems

On the day I got my new box I phoned to ask how to return the old box. I was told I would be sent a label. Waited a week and phoned again.  Apology given and said label has been sorted for me.  Another week has passed and nothing.

Could someone please collect the equipment!! I just need a straight answer whether the box is wanted or if I should dump it in the tip!!!

barrylowry
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return of old Virgin box-problems

My Brother has the same problem, he has been trying to return an unwanted box for over a month.

After phoning up many times  he has been told

1. The packaging is on its way
  2. The packaging has been re-ordered and its on its way
  3. Same as 2
  4. You don't need packaging, you can dispose of the box yourself we don't want it back
  5. The information to dispose of it yourself was wrong, we do want it back and we will send out packaging
  6. You should have received the packaging, we will send another lot out to you.

as of yesterday, still no packaging and on top of that they have said sending the box back will not actually save him anything because he is on a package, although they were quite happy to increase the charges recently and it the beginning of 2015  with the rest of us despite him being on a package then.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mrdee0,

Thank for coming back to the Community here with your post. 

I'm sorry to read that the label wasn't sent in the timely fashion. Has this been sorted for you now? If not please give this link a go here.

Stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
mrdee0
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thats just a link to find nearest collect plus store.

I need a label for the parcel.

can you please send someone to collect???  I phoned again today and lady said do not worry about a thing i will sort it and that was it.

Will someone give a definate answer whether they want the old box or not???

0 Kudos
mrdee0
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

SEND SOMEONE TO COLLECT THE BOX OR SEND ME A POSTAGE LABEL!!!!!! For the love of god sort it!
0 Kudos