Menu
leebsey
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Return Equipment, VHD set top box help

I recently changed my package about a month ago, i was informed that i would need to return the VHD box i had in my bedroom that i didn't need anymore, they advised me they would send me pre paid packaging to return the box, i have had to ring up twice now and ask for another one to be sent as nothing has arrived by my house, i've rang up a 3rd time and they couldn't give me an answer, I've been browsing the forums and this seems like a regular occurance, is there anyone that can help with this issue? i will be eternally grateful. i don't wanna be charged for equipment i have tried to return on more than one occasion. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return Equipment, VHD set top box help

Hi leebsey

Thanks for taking the time to contact us about the returns process for the VHD box, and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I am sorry you have not received the original packaging we have requested for you. We are collecting the VHD boxes from our customers and I have checked to see when we last requested the packaging for you.

This has been recently requested on your account on the 10.03.16 and on the 16.03.16.

If you could please get back in touch if neither of these packages has arrived to you by the end of next week as this can take up to 10 days for delivery via our couriers.

Let us know if you need anything else Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
chrismm
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to jump on the band wagon but I too tried to get equipment back to Virgin Media, been promised pre paid labels and all sorts. Have given up waiting if Virgin Media want there equipment back its sitting in the skip that my neighbours builder used. If you get a move on you might get it before the skip is collected. PS you might have to clean the old cement off it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi chrismm, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've not yet received any returns information or packs. 

It's important that you try and get this equipment back as if the equipment isn't returned to us or it is returned damaged in any way then you could well be liable for the charges. 

I have filled out an exceptions form and this will generate a returns pack to be sent to you. If you've not received it within 10 days, come back and let us know.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
chrismm
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply.

I will wait with interest as to the returns info turning up, If its as important as you claim then Virgin Media need to sort the problem out. I have tried my upmost to return all unused equipment and the failure lays with Virgin Media so as to me being charged then I think you will find any court in the land will be on my side, as I said in my previous post if you quick you might be able to retrieve the equipment from my neighbours skip. I have given Virgin Media fair warning that I will dispose of their equipment or charge them a fair storage fee.

chrismm

0 Kudos
leebsey
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen, 

i am still yet to receive any packaging to return my box and i have today received an email today advising i should of had it by now, as you can understand i am losing faith this is ever going to come, i have no issue with my mail as i receive mail from Virgin every month offering me a mobile phone contract. I just feel like Virgin are eventually going to charge me even though I'm continuing making efforts to return the box, i've been with Virgin for a while now and never really had any problems and usually love the service i get but at the moment i feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall and its making me rethink my broadband/TV provider.

I would really like some help regarding this

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi leebsy,

Thanks for the update and I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't received the packaging to return the equipment.

I just wanted to check before I go any further, has any packaging arrived since you posted last?  If not, I will get this chased up for you and get things moving forward.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
leebsey
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Not as of yet, I have had another email from the equipment collection department saying I should of received it by now but I haven't, I replied to that email advising I've not had anything and they replied saying they will send another out to me. I don't know if this is gonna happen, I'd be grateful if you could shed some light on this for me

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi leebsey,

Thanks for the update.  I have taken a look for you and will send you a private message with further details.  

Look for the envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos