Menu
jase_jo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Replacement viewing card

Hi,

it it appears that one of the children have pulled out my Virgin to viewing card and I can not find it.  Please how do I go about getting a replacement.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement viewing card

Hi jase_jo,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to find your viewing card. Apologies for the delay in responding to your post. Has this been sorted out for you?

The cards are now not needed, we are able to apply services without the smart card, but you may need a new signal sent to the box. If you are still having problems with your service, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
jase_jo
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri

Thanks for responding. We have an old box do a card was sent out and I have activated it do all is good. The box is old could do with upgrading but has not been offered.

Regards
Jase
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jase,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm glad to hear that this has been sorted out for you. If you aren't having a problem with your TiVo®, an upgrade isn't needed. 

If you are having problems with the box, please let me know and I can look into this for you.

If you would like to upgrade to our new V6 box, just give us a call on 150 (Free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), and we can go through the pricing of the upgrade and get this processed for you if you're interested.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos