Menu
Lexi2007
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Replacement V+ remote

Hi, please can someone help, I tried most of last week to order a replacement V+ remote on hold over 25 mins etc I know it was crazy last week. Current remote sticks when selecting! Not supprising after 4 years, can someone help with this when poss ๐ŸŽ„โ›„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„ Thank you ๐Ÿ‘ธ
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Replacement V+ remote

If you have another Virgin box, then you can use the remote control for that as a temporary substitute.

Unfortunately it is going to have to be another phone call, not sure if they're open today.

If the V+ box is the only one you have, then it might be the right point to talk to Retentions and ask them to upgrade your package to one with a newer box.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +โ˜…button.โ†˜ If it's an answer to your query, click Options. โ†‘
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Replacement V+ remote

If you have another Virgin box, then you can use the remote control for that as a temporary substitute.

Unfortunately it is going to have to be another phone call, not sure if they're open today.

If the V+ box is the only one you have, then it might be the right point to talk to Retentions and ask them to upgrade your package to one with a newer box.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +โ˜…button.โ†˜ If it's an answer to your query, click Options. โ†‘
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!