Menu
alieg
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Replacement V HD Remote battery cover

Would I be able to get a replacement battery cover for my V HD box / replacement remote? It's the type 12 with the silver logo

The remote was dropped the other day, and the battery cover could have been thrown away with the xmas wrapping paper - I've had a good look, and irritatingly, can't find it anywhere. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement V HD Remote battery cover

Hi Alieg,

Welcome to the Community, it's great to see a new face Smiley Happy

If you've lost the back of the remote and it may have been lost in the wrapping paper, it's a sign of a great Christmas Smiley Wink

We don't stock individual parts of the remote to send out but I'm sure that if you give our helpful Customer care team a call on 150/ 0345 454 1111, I'm sure that they will send you out a new one Smiley Happy

Keep in touch and hope you had a brilliant new year.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
alieg
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben

Thanks for your reply

The thing is, I always seem to have problems when calling 150, and it's always been a bit of a pain. 

I just tried calling, made it through the options to TV faults and couldn't speak to anyone, so left frustrated again.   

I've seen on a similar post that a new remote was placed for them - which is why I created this post in the first place, as I felt I'd be able to achieve something without the usual hassle of previous experiences with VM.

Would someone be able to do the same, and order me a new remote from here?

Thanks

Alex

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alieg,

Cheers for replying Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that calling in didn't go as planned, I hope this can be sorted for you. 

There may have been in the past but we're not in any position to send them out from here. I would suggest giving it a good go and if you're still not having any joy, I'll see if there's a way we can escalate this. I have to mention that the time scale for these may take longer than calling in and requesting a replacement.

Many thanks. 

Ben

0 Kudos
alieg
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben

I called again on Friday - had to wait quite a while, but did eventually speak to someone - apparently we're being sent a whole new box

Alex
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex Smiley Happy

Thank you for the reply, I can see it's been a few days since an you may have received this. 

Were you referring to a brand new Set Top Box? If so that's great news Smiley Happy

If you have any questions on the services or have any issues then let me know here or pop a question in the TV boards Smiley Happy

All the best.

Ben

0 Kudos