Menu
humphs070767
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Replacement Remote

My remote has finally died after several years.  Please advise how to get a replacement?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Enduser
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Replacement Remote

humphs070767 wrote:

My remote has finally died after several years.  Please advise how to get a replacement?

Phone 150 and they should send you one FOC, like they did me a short while ago.

Leyland
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I called 150 and gave up after the third attempt around the menu system. I was unable to find any option that got me to talk to anyone about remote controls. I'd love to know what option I was supposed to select.

__
2 x TiVo 1TB & 512GB - XL Package | BT Infinity :-) | Retired IT Professional :-) :-)
Enduser
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Leyland wrote:
I called 150 and gave up after the third attempt around the menu system. I was unable to find any option that got me to talk to anyone about remote controls. I'd love to know what option I was supposed to select.

From memory option 1 then option 2, when you get through to the person simply explain that you need a new remote. Follow the prompts regarding TV.

All Replies
Enduser
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

humphs070767 wrote:

Phone 150 and they should send you one FOC, like they did me a short while ago.

Leyland
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

__
2 x TiVo 1TB & 512GB - XL Package | BT Infinity :-) | Retired IT Professional :-) :-)
Enduser
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Leyland wrote:

From memory option 1 then option 2, when you get through to the person simply explain that you need a new remote. Follow the prompts regarding TV.