Menu
MrC1949
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Removing TV from my package

Hi, when we moved here in April 2015, we had Broad band, phone and TV. The TV was fitted in the bedroom as we already have sky as our main TV. We have found that we do not watch TV in the bedroom and in fact have moved to a different room which means that the Virgin box is now in a spare unused room. I would like to remove TV from my package and return the box as we are paying for something that we do not use. Can you tell me how I can do this please.

0 Kudos
Melrose86
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Removing TV from my package

i went on chat to ask this too yesterday, you have to give a 30 day notice, so if you cancel it today it will still be on for another 30 days

i asked them to do it then and he said i have to call customer services, but i dont have a virgin phone, and dont have credit in the mobile to phone the number, is there no way to do this online? why can i turn bt sports on and off no problem straight away on the online chat but i cant take my tv off? i just want to keep my broadband

0 Kudos
Melrose86
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

great help here from virgin media eh, **bleep**in jokers

0 Kudos
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you are looking to remove a service from your package, the customer relations team would be able to do that for you. You can contact them by dialling 150/0345 454 11 11.

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos