Menu
Robertshaun
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Removal of sky movies and sports

Hi all

I recently joined VM with the big kahuna but without sky movies or sports. I was given the to have the two channel for six months at £8/ month. I was told that I could remove these channel at anytime and continue on my existing contract. 

Well after a couple of months I am not using the extra channels so decided to remove them. I contacted the service team and was informed that if I remove these channel my contract will not revert to my original cost but would be charged at the full price and not the introduction price I was paying.

Well if this is the case I might just cancel the whole lot. What with VM not moving my old telephone number and now this I feel that the customer service is not what it is cracked up to be.

I am going the talk to customer services again tomorrow as 45 minute today was more than enough for me and my health.

Would like to hear any comment please.

Regards Disappointed 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Removal of sky movies and sports

Hi Robertshaun Smiley Happy

Welcome back to the Community and thank you for choosing to have us in the home.

I am sorry to hear that the channels aren't what you need, the package you would have selected may have been part of a deal with us and changing this would be working out of that deal. I can see that you have mentioned calling in, 45 minutes is a long time in any case.

How did everything go wtih the call to our team, did they manage to explain to get this moving in the right direction?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Robertshaun
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben

Once I got through to the correct department it all got sorted. They could not put me back on my old contract so I have to pay more but I am getting a rolling credit to make up for the difference. The person I spoke to was very professional and fully understood my point of view. 

The lesson learned  here is do not give up, and find the right person to speak to not a easy thing to do with all the multiple choices on the call menu.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Robertshaun,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved now. Smiley Happy 

If you have any further issues you know where to find us.

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos