Menu
Joeybrethers
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Removal of Boxsets

Hi

Im new to Virgin Media and been watching Greys Anatomy on demand and now it says it will be gone after tonight! Smiley Sad

Why is it going and does anyone know if it will be coming back at all....im only up to season 6 Smiley Sad

Thanks

SelBos83
Just joined
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Removal of Boxsets

I've got exactly the same up to series 6 ep 10! 😔

Joeybrethers wrote:

Hi

Im new to Virgin Media and been watching Greys Anatomy on demand and now it says it will be gone after tonight! Smiley Sad

Why is it going and does anyone know if it will be coming back at all....im only up to season 6 Smiley Sad

Thanks

Joeybrethers wrote:

Hi

Thanks

0 Kudos
Chloeeabbott
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'll be following this post as the same thing has happened to me. I was up to series 8 finale Smiley Sad hopefully they bring it back soon but be interesting to see why it's been removed.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joeybrethers, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Smiley Happy 

All of our On Demand box sets are reviewed often to ensure we are making room for new content. 

Grey's Anatomy has expired so it was then removed. 

Grey's Anatomy is certainly a popular series and I'm sure it will be back to view soon enough, especially as the newest season is due to start.

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos