Menu
jw68
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Remote Control for V Box broken and need a replacement

Could someone help me please, as I have been passed from "pillar to post"!  I have been with Virgin Media for years now and the remote control for the V Box is past its best and the buttons are now not working properly.  As I don't have a Virgin phone and Virgin don't seem to have an option to request a replacement by email, I tried to do an on-line chat - but the connection was then cut off.  I travelled 20 miles to the nearest Virgin Media shop today as I thought I would be able to pick up one there...... no I had to use their phone to speak to Customer Services and they said ask for TIVO which will be £20 delivery!  OK, I rang Customer Services from the Virgin Shop, only to be told from Customer Services they would send me an email to request it online !!!!  Got home..... no email and more confused than ever!!   I don't even want TIVO, I just want to request a new V Box remote control.  Can someone please advise how I can request a replacement V Box remote Control from Virgin Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remote Control for V Box broken and need a replacement

Hi Jw68,

Thank you for your message, welcome to the Forum Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you've not had the best luck getting a remote control, I'd like to help. 

We're unable to arrange a remote control to be sent from here but I would recommend getting back in touch with the online Web Chat team. You can find them by selecting TV>>> Help with my remote control >>> Chat online Smiley Happy

Good luck and thank you for you post

Speak to you again soon Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos