Menu
agi
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Remote Control Codes

In the help section it says  for  remote control  '11'  (V HD)  there is a problem with LG sets

It then supplies a link for more info   but that link does not work,  indeed there is no  website with that name.

Does anyone know if this is still a problem with LG  TV's  and this type of remote control,   or is this just

old info not relevant anymore.   Was hoping to get an LG set  but  if cannot pair the Remote may not..

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remote Control Codes

Hi agi

Thanks for taking the time to report this to us, could I ask for a link to the page with the broken link on it?

It might also depend on the model of TV you've got, as I know I've spoken to quite a few customers with LG set's who've managed to get their remote set up.

Look forward to hearing from you and getting to the bottom of this issue.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
agi
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

In the TV help section  for setting Remote control codes for Remote  '11'   for LG TV's it points you to this link  which  does not exist

http://lgknowledgebase.com/kb/index.php?View=entry&EntryID=6455

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi agi

Thanks for this information, do you have a link to the page with this broken link on it? So I can feed it back to the team and get it sorted Man Happy

We'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
agi
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I think it is this

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=8601&CURRENT_C...

It then asks you to click on  the word  'here' to go to LG website for more info.  that is the broken bit  

0 Kudos