Menu
Emmalou439
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ref 1004. Card not inserted correctly.

Hi, I've had my second box switched off for a while and I'm now getting the above error. Can anyone help?
0 Kudos
ilike2burnthing
Rising star
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ref 1004. Card not inserted correctly.

Clean the chip on the card, make sure there's no dust in the slot and nothing blocking the box's ventilation.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Emmalou439, 

I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your second box has been coming up wtih this error, it's normally caused by the box being powered off for some time. 

I've done some checks from my end, and all seems to be back up and running for you now, if this is not the case, please let me know so I can look into things further for you. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Cazza2886
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same issue with my box. We had it installed in August and had the problem then but, as we have not needed to use it until now so we never reported it. Please can a test be run on our box?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Cazza2886,

Thanks for letting us know about this on the community.

I would like to look into this for you but I'm unable to locate your account so I'm just going to pop you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos