Menu
Rhino1972
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Recordings

Hi

I have recorded a programme (showing up in my shows) but when I go to play it there is a black screen and the play bar at the bottom is telling me how long it lasted and also the 3 red triangles for fast forward are lit up but nothing is happening.

Has anyone come across this before?

Cheers

0 Kudos
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recordings

Yes when I used  Tivo a few years ago I found that when I reduced my channel package that some recordings that were made on my previous package wouldn't play.... Just the same as you've described... I think because those channels were no longer in my new package those recordings I made previously weren't then allowed to play.

0 Kudos
Rhino1972
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recordings

Hi thanks for that, I only got Virgin in December and took the sports package, other sports recordings played. Not sure what happened. 

Buffer6 wrote:

Yes when I used  Tivo a few years ago I found that when I reduced my channel package that some recordings that were made on my previous package wouldn't play.... Just the same as you've described... I think because those channels were no longer in my new package those recordings I made previously weren't then allowed to play.

0 Kudos