Menu
Alant1686
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Recorded programs pixelating

Hi

all programs paused and then played or recorded and then played are freezing and pixelating.

ive turned TiVo off at box most nights to allow restart to no avail.

any ideas.

al

0 Kudos
enigma666
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recorded programs pixelating

Alant1686 wrote:

Hi

all programs paused and then played or recorded and then played are freezing and pixelating.

ive turned TiVo off at box most nights to allow restart to no avail.

any ideas.

al

Hi

I have had the same problem on both of the TiVo boxes I have had. ( first one replaced for same reason). Phoned Virgin media again as engineer came this morning, all was fine, then tonight TiVo box locked up for app 6 mins.

Virgin's best answer to the fact is that, when the next box comes it will be the twelfth (12) replacement, that we pay £167 for a V box, or simply replace the TiVo box with yet another one.   Am now looking at ditching the whole TV package. To be fair, the broadband has been faultless, so far.

As to any answer to actually fixing this issue, it seems that clearing the "thumbs" ratings and disabling  the suggestions, has helped a little.

As to it clearing the issue permanently only time will tell.

Mike

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recorded programs pixelating

Hello Alant1686,

Thanks for posting on the community.

I can see there are some signal problem with the box so I would like to arrange for one of our engineers to take a closer look.

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos