Menu
Curtisk2
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Recently had virgin media installed, and tv is pixelated and horrible quality

I recently had virgin media installed on the 7th/03/2017, 3 days ago. Basically, when the guy left who installed it, I sat down to watch channels and noticed the pixelation straight away, and the quality is horrible. Before he left he did mention something to do with he believes the signal is low and is affecting the broardband, so he said he would get a technician out to look at the electrical box down the road from us, for the next day which would be the 8th. He said the technician might nock on the door after he's done to check if everything is working. But now it's the 9th and the tv is still the same and had no technician check up! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recently had virgin media installed, and tv is pixelated and horrible quality

Hello Curtisk2,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn that you've been experiencing problems with the picture.

I can see that you've spoken to the team since your post so please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos