Menu
Kittykatty80
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Ready to cancel

Since having virgin installed 7 days ago I have had nothing but trouble. 3 engineer visits. Damage to my house caused. Wrong second box installed etc etc. I'm now so close to cancelling the whole thing...I know I have 14 days!!
Tonight I've tried to watch tv on the new V+HD box that's been installed today. I recorded a program. There's is nowhere on the remote that lets me access this program?!!! Do I really have to manually click on the box each time k want to access V+?????
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ready to cancel

Hi Kittykatty80,

Welcome back to the Community and thank you for your post. I'm really sorry that the TV services haven't been what we'd have liked for you and that you are considering leaving. I have been able to jump in and test the services today, I can see right away that you have issues on the signal levels for the TV and broadband. I can understand that there has been 3 engineer that have been out already, I have been checking for any known outages to support this rare occasion of repeat issue but have found none. I would recommend at this stage to get an engineer out to you. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos