Menu
Ianbex
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Repeated sound problems

Had technicians out 2 or 3 times to look at our sound problems . After they've been it seems to get better for a while then starts going funny again.
The last technician that came out said it was there sub station on the street the had a faulty unit in it.
We were told it would have to be replaced and everyone on street would need informing of loss of signal while repairs are made. It's been around 2 months and nobody has been .
The last time I contacted virgin my phone line was also down. They came and looked at that but nothing yet about tv.
Any one else having the intermittent sound problems.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Ianbex, 

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you're having issues with the sound.

I would certainly like to investigate this so can I just confirm what happens with the sound and whether it's certain channels it happens on?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ianbex
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi
It's any channel . Doesn't happen all the time but when it does iron can be every few minutes.
The last engineer who came out said the power readings in the main box on the street were not what they should be and it would need a new unit fitting.
He said the whole Street would need informing because we would all lose signal while it's repaired.
That was a few months ago and not heard anything since .
Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me with this information.

Because you haven't heard anything for a few months I think it would be best to arrange for another engineer to find out what's going on so I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos