Menu
witchy1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up/On demand

Once again no Catch up /On Demand all day. Have run self diagnosis, nothing.
Only recently had engineer out who updated box. Can't watch catch up or look at any films, box sets etc. Am really fed up with it. Paying for something I can't use half the time.
0 Kudos
witchy1
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Virgin media for your response. Great customer service as ever. Sky here I come
0 Kudos
witchy1
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response Virgin media, great customer care as ever.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi witchy1,

I'm sorry to hear that you'r getting On Demand issues again, this is not good to hear.

I will be happy to check this out for you and get to he bottom of it.  Can you please tell me a bit more about the fault you're getting?  Do you get any error messages/codes?  Is it an issue with the picture?

I have taken a look at your box remotely and it is showing as 'Offline' currently.  Can you also please confirm if the box is turned on?  

Let me know and I can check further for you.  Just to let you know, it can take us up to a few days to respond on the forums as it is a community based facility.  If you're query requires a more urgent response, it's best to give our team a call via 150 Free from any Virgin Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.  

Alternatively you can chat to our online team via Contact Us

Keep ms posted, I'm here to help. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos