Menu
Phoenix
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Put volume from LG tv control to my Virgin control

I have an LG19LU7000 TV and am unable to find the volume code to put the volume from the LG remote  control to the Virgin remote control,the pictures shown of Virgin Controls do not match mine and when I use the general number shown nothing happens so I am still having to use both handsets, it is not Tivo only the basic box used in the bedroom.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Put volume from LG tv control to my Virgin control

Start here and use the search for a code option. That gets the remote to run through all known codes an hopefully get the right one.

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1001&PARTITION_ID=1&secureFl...

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Phoenix
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Howard dML remote now linked to TV could not have done it with out your help.

Perhaps Virgin should look at what they have on the tv to assist as it did not help me.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. However VM provide comprehensive help pages and that is where you should look for queries like this, before you post. We are happy to help - but all I did was look up the page.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Phoenix
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We will have to agree to differ over the word comprehensive as I am sure other readers will agree,but all the same once again thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Phoenix

Glad to see Howard get this sorted for you, I'm sorry you feel the level of assistance you've received wasn't good enough and I can assure you this isn't what we want.

That being said, we're always looking for ways to improve the service in the future so I appreciate you taking the time to feed this back. 

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos