Menu
brucebantam
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Protective sleeve for TiVO remote

I find the letters on the TiVO remote buttons wear off in time. I now have a brand new TiVO remote and I have used cling film to protect the text, but this looks ugly and is only meant to be temporary. I have searched for a protective cover/sleeve to stop this, but there is nothing that fits the unusual shape of this remote. Does anybody know where I might be able to buy a suitable cover, please?

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Argy
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Protective sleeve for TiVO remote

I don't know about a protective cover, but did you know that if you connect your Tivo to your wifi, then you can use the TV Anywhere app as a glorified remote, if that's easier?

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
brucebantam
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, yes I did know that, and it helps a bit, but I still have a brand new TiVO remote that I would like to stay that way! 😉
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brucebantam,

Cheers for coming in and posting about the TiVo remote, welcome back.

It's a great idea for a remote sleeve and whilst we don't have anything like this of thesort, it's certainly a great idea Smiley Happy

Let us know if you do find anything like a sleeve to suit your needs.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos