Menu
Paulj47
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problems with pixelation

Picture and sound interference today. Not all the while, just odd times. Any ideas what to do please

0 Kudos
IEF
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with pixelation

I have had pixilation problems now for several months. Even worse, it pixels/freezes then the screen goes blank,with an on screen message to say check your signal...after about 10 seconds it returns to full normal picture. I did have an engineer out who changed the Tivo box, but this hasn't helped.

Curiously, when I'm also using my tablet, I also lose internet connection at the same time the tv is pixelating !

Like Paulj47.....any ideas what's happening?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paulj47,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your picture.

I've located your account and I can see an SNR issue with the network in your area - ref.(F005198542). Our technicians are working to get this resolved as son as possible and have set a review date of 3rd April 2017.

I'll check back with you on the review date.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paulj47,

I've checked your account and I can see the outage has been closed and resolved.

I've also run diagnostics on your equipment and I can see an issue with your Input signal levels that will need to be adjusted. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh 

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos