Menu
Yeahdude21
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problems with on demand

I have a problem with the above service I'm watching a series on H2 ultimate guide to the president's the first 4 work fine but the fifth has the music and the interviews but no narration the sixth works fine the seventh has the same problem again you can her the music and the interviews with people but again can't hear the narrator and the eighth works fine

I also had the same problem when trying to watch an episode of ancient aliens about Russia but that seems to have disappeared of the on demand service now

Has anyone else come across this problem or is it just me
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with on demand

Hi Yeahdude21

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service.

We're not aware of these issues being experienced on a national scale, is this something you're still seeing when trying to watch the series?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Yeahdude21
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Yes still having this issue it's very strange. It just seems like somebody hasn't put the narration over the top of the recording I've not tried any other shows apart from those 3 have restarted the box as well but still get the same if it's not happening to anyone else makes it even stranger
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Yeahdude21,

Thank you for your message, it certainly is an interesting one. 

I would really like to know more about whether this is an isolated incident on that particular series. Can you re-stest on other shows? 

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos