Menu
jasonhubbard
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problems with TV, Broadband Order

I have today ordered a TV, Broadband and Home Phone package and am rather confused. I received an email stating that further checks needed to be done and to be honest I know the reason.

In September I tried ordering an iPhone 7, and after being offered three handsets I was told there was a problem with my current address and it doesn't appear on Experian. Which is completely incorrect as all my current credit agreements have this address and have been for 3 years. Virgin cancelled, reapplied and re credit checked me four times. I'm moving home and ordered services as Virgin are the only fibre broadband available and it's happening again. Calls to CS fall on death ears.

Can anyone point me in the correct direction? WS4085908
0 Kudos
andyjstew
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with TV, Broadband Order

Hi jasonhubbard,

I am unsure who Virgin Media use for the credit checking but you mention experian.

May it's perhaps worth checking the information on your credit files to see what is there, it could be something simple on one of your files that's perhaps wrong?

You can check your file for free with the below:

www.noddle.co.uk - This is call credit completely free

www.clearscore.com - This is Equifax completley free

0 Kudos
jasonhubbard
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank so for the reply. All my credit agreements are fine and registered. Credit score in the excellent range. I ended up just going in the store with passport and bank details and was sorted. My advice to others, don't call. I was passed around like Ribena in church.
andyjstew
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nice one, glad your all sorted!

0 Kudos