Menu
jabbt
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problem with TV signal for non-HD channels - W02 Error Message

I've been having problems with my TV reception on non-HD channels intermittently for the last few weeks ("There's a problem with the signal on this channel" error message W02). Sometimes no picture and just the error message, sometimes really badly scrambled picture. HD channels seem to be unaffected by this, just every other channel... Re-set the box a few times to no effect.

Is anyone else out there in the Southampton area experiencing the same problem?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem with TV signal for non-HD channels

Hi jabbt

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to read that you're experiencing issues with the TV signal.

From checking your account, there are a few errors that will cause an issue with the TV service. One out of three tuners are not tuned, there are input levels that are too low and high error counts. For this I would like to book an engineer to check this over for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can go ahead with the appointment.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jabbt
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Sam.

We did have an engineer come round yesterday and he's told us our cable is damaged. He's booked an team to dig it up for the end of this month. Not much TV in the meantime which our young one is going to find very frustrating...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jabbt

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I'm glad that you have had an engineer visit to check this over for you. I can see from your account that a re-pull has been booked in to get this resolved.

I know the waiting will be frustrating, hopefully the time will pass quickly for you. Let us know how the appointment goes and if you need anything else in the meantime let us know.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos